What are my Chances...because I'm so late

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Cosmodion

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm a Canadian applicant who got bogged down with the American application process. For the schools I know of I was "in review" mid-December. If they see the app (3.97, 15-11-14-S) I'm in good shape, but I am wondering if I am too late in the game to be seen. Has anyone else been in my shoes and been interviewed late?

Thanq

Members don't see this ad.

Nobody can really say. I mean, you are a solid applicant, but it depends on how many schools you applied to and when you got your apps in. If you don't get any interviews this year, you'll definitely get in next year.

It is kind of late, but it is definitely possible. Stanford, for example, has only really just started inviting people for interviews. If you do have to reapply, I'm sure you'll have your pick of schools. Good luck! :)

If you got your ap in by the deadline, you're good to go. Medical schools aren't stupid, they'll see all there applicants before the last acceptances are given.