What are my chances/best schools to shoot for?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

daisybunnie

Reaction score
GPA 3.8 science GPA around 3.65-3.7 (my school doesn't really calculate this)
DAT 23 PAT 23 TS 20
Shadowing: 250+ (2 general, 1 orthodontist)
Research: did one month of research training two years ago, def not my thing
Volunteer: I did 150+ hours of volunteering at a hospital a few years ago, unless student government counts, that's pretty much it
Activities: student government (3 years now), greek life (I guess I can't put this on my app), tour guide for my school, resident assistant, position in dental club, editor of school newspaper, and a huge odd assortment of jobs here and there
Other info: In-state: Maryland. I am an rising senior. The university I go to is D1 (in another state), but not very reputable.
What are some out of state friendly schools I can apply to? this is what I am really looking for. I need to narrow schools down to 10 cause it's too expensive
Sorry if it's the wrong format, it's my first post on here.

Members don't see this ad.

GPA 3.8 science GPA around 3.65-3.7 (my school doesn't really calculate this)
DAT 23 PAT 23 TS 20
Shadowing: 250+ (2 general, 1 orthodontist)
Research: did one month of research training two years ago, def not my thing
Volunteer: I did 150+ hours of volunteering at a hospital a few years ago, unless student government counts, that's pretty much it
Activities: student government (3 years now), greek life (I guess I can't put this on my app), tour guide for my school, resident assistant, position in dental club, editor of school newspaper, and a huge odd assortment of jobs here and there
Other info: In-state: Maryland. I am an rising senior. The university I go to is D1 (in another state), but not very reputable.
What are some out of state friendly schools I can apply to? this is what I am really looking for. I need to narrow schools down to 10 cause it's too expensive
Sorry if it's the wrong format, it's my first post on here.
Start in state and radiate out regionally. Did you make any connections with current students through the ASDA chapters?

Sent from my SM-N960U using SDN mobile

Your stats are fine. You should be very competitive for your state school, which should be your goal because it's the cheapest.

Reactions: 1 user