What are my Chances for next cycle?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Aviat0r

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have yet to take the DAT as I am taking a gap year and wondering what are my chances for the next upcoming cycle. Thank you! you can be honest!
BCP: 3.37
sGPA: 3.53
oGPA: 3.49
Shadowing Hours: >100
Research Hours: 100
I am also a Florida Resident if that helps

Members don't see this ad.

I have yet to take the DAT as I am taking a gap year and wondering what are my chances for the next upcoming cycle. Thank you! you can be honest!
BCP: 3.37
sGPA: 3.53
oGPA: 3.49
Shadowing Hours: >100
Research Hours: 100
I am also a Florida Resident if that helps

just do as well as you can on the DAT and trust the process

Reactions: 1 user
My 3 GPA’s are similar to yours and I took the DAT, have 4 interviews. Just make sure your personal statement and LOR’s are strong with a 20 AA, you’ll be in a good path.

Members don't see this ad :)
My 3 GPA’s are similar to yours and I took the DAT, have 4 interviews. Just make sure your personal statement and LOR’s are strong with a 20 AA, you’ll be in a good path.
would you suggest applying broadly as possible?

would you suggest applying broadly as possible?
Yea I would definitely apply broadly. I applied to most schools within my range of GPA and DAT, for a total of 13 schools. Just don’t underestimate the power of a strong PS and strong LOR’s. I know my GPA and DAT aren’t the only reason behind why I got 4 interviews already.

UF should be your goal because of how expensive every private school is, unless you do HPSP. UF's average GPA is about a 3.7 and average DAT is a 22. Since your gpa is below theirs, aim for a 23. Also, be sure you have volunteer hours.

Last edited by a moderator: