Oct 27, 2009
Status
Pre-Dental
AADSAS just sent out my application on Dec 1st, I know it really late:(, but what are my chances to get in dental school ?
STAT: 19 TS, 20 AA, 25 PAT

Oct 21, 2010
MN
Status
Dental Student
now, i wont pretend to be an admissions officer like many predents would like to. So i honestly dont know what I'm talking about. But nonetheless I will venture my thoughts because I am at work and there are no patients for me to help at the moment.

Your scores are good, on par for a competitive applicant. However, they are probably pretty common among people who applied last summer, many of whom have not yet gotten interviews.

I wish you well and hope you get an interview. I think a more realistic expectation is to use this time as a opportunity to make yourself a strong applicant that they can't refuse. And definitely apply in August at the latest.

Destiny11

7+ Year Member
Mar 2, 2010
Status
Pre-Dental
AADSAS just sent out my application on Dec 1st, I know it really late:(, but what are my chances to get in dental school ?
STAT: 19 TS, 20 AA, 25 PAT
What's your GPA and where did you apply to? It is very late in the cycle as many schools already sent out acceptances to fill at least half of the class, and many are filling Feb. interview spots already. Unless your GPA is stellar, or you are a URM or you have done something that will jump out to the adcom...be really for the next cycle.

OP
H
Oct 27, 2009
Status
Pre-Dental
My GPA:3.5, Scicence GPA:3.3. I applied to LLU, USC, SIU, and many schools, but those three are my favorite schools. I knew LLU and USC already have more than half class fill up

May 30, 2009
Status
this is so late in the cycle. Many schools have interviews filled up until Feb. I think you have to prepare for next year's round with that gpa. Unless you have some crazy extracurricular activities of course.