What are my chances? Non-Trad Student; Former Pro Soccer Player

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SilentBedouin3

Reaction score
-

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Many schools will not accept prerequisites from a CC. Some will accept them only if you have completed the upper level science courses of the relative subject at a 4 year institute. Have you done your research on this for your list of schools? It will probably cut it at least by half.

Many schools will not accept prerequisites from a CC. Some will accept them only if you have completed the upper level science courses of the relative subject at a 4 year institute. Have you done your research on this for your list of schools? It will probably cut it at least by half.

-

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
You are mistaken my friend. Many do accept CC credits. There is only a couple that do not accept CC credits including Tufts, Boston, Creighton, and maybe 1 or 2 more while others have a limit for the most part being 60.

You did not read my response. Most school do accept CC credits. Many have rules for CC credits of prerequisite courses. Ex. Boston DOES accept CC credits of prerequisite only if you have taken upper level courses at a 4 year institute.

I’ve done research into that and I haven’t seen a lot of schools deny students even when their prerequisites were from a CC. Only the ones I mentioned earlier. But please fill me in if any schools on the list I had were very strict on prerequisites not being from a CC.

I know Temple says it only accepts 6 CC credits. Can anyone tell me if they've heard or seen someone else get in with more than that?