QR: 300
Physics: 290
Chemistry: 340
Biology: 330
Organic Chemistry: 380

T.S: 330
A.A: 330
GPA: 3.52

And it seems that the average of most schools regarding the OAT is 330 or 340. I'm just worried about my physics score. I did get an A and B in the two semesters of physics I took for an avg GPA of 3.5. And I got the same for the math courses I took. Will they just look at my transcript and decide from there or do I have to let them know. People here on the forums have advised others to call the Optometry schools. Should I contact the admissions office and ask whether my scores are competitive?

I'm mostly interested in attending ICO because I'm from Illinois and want to stay here.

Members don't see this ad.

Here is the breakdown of my OAT I took today and wondering how it compares:

RC: 320
QR: 300
Physics: 290
Chemistry: 340
Biology: 330
Organic Chemistry: 380

T.S: 330
A.A: 330
GPA: 3.52

And it seems that the average of most schools regarding the OAT is 330 or 340. I'm just worried about my physics score. I did get an A and B in the two semesters of physics I took for an avg GPA of 3.5. And I got the same for the math courses I took. Will they just look at my transcript and decide from there or do I have to let them know. People here on the forums have advised others to call the Optometry schools. Should I contact the admissions office and ask whether my scores are competitive?

I'm mostly interested in attending ICO because I'm from Illinois and want to stay here.

Best thing to do is to call ICO. But IMO your GPA is solid and your overall OATs are avg, depending on how impressive your ECs are they might overlook the 290. I know that ICO is not as stiff as SCCO when it comes to having scores below 300.