What are my chances of getting into these TX pharmacy schools?

Discussion in 'Pre-Pharmacy' started by Pills_on_pills, 09.19.14.

1. SDN is made possible through member donations, sponsorships, and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
  1. Pills_on_pills

Pills_on_pills

Pre-Pharmacy
    Hey so my stats are.....
    GPA. 3.53
    Science GPA 3.41
    PCAT: 91 comp
    Volunteer/EC Experience: 150 - medical field volunteer (non pharmacy) 3 separate volunteer positions, 1 year as a pharm tech, 25 hours shadowing pharmacist, 45 hours volunteer charity based, active member of pre-pharm organization, members of 3 organizations as well
    I'm applying to UT -Austin CoP, UH CoP and TAMU CoP. Do you think I have a chance at being accepted into anyone one of these schools? I really would like to go to UH cause my family lives there so it would be cheaper in terms of living costs. I'm currently attending UT-Austin for undergrad. thanks!

Last edited: 09.19.14
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. romaniangirl

romaniangirl 2+ Year Member

Pharmacy Student
    I think you have a really good shot for UHCOP! Your GPA is right about their average and your PCAT is above the average. You have a good amount of volunteer work and pharmacy experience. Also, coming from UTCOP looks good too since it is such a high ranked school! Have you submitted your app to UHCOP yet?

About the ads