what are my chances? please help!! my top choice is scholl. i’m really worried. please give me insight on where i stand.
- Dean’s List for Academic Excellence x6 (Fall 2020, Spring 2021, Fall 2021, Spring 2022, Fall 2022, Spring 2023)
- University Blood Drive Coordinator
- [Almost 600 hours] Previously Vice President, now President of Tri-Beta Society (Honors biology sorority)
- [150 hours] President of Philosophy Organization
- [200 hours] Math and reading tutor at a school (underfunded school in a poverty area, lack of teachers so I filled in a tutor)
- [100 hours] Clinic manager at a clinic (clinic offering free healthcare services to underprivileged and uninsured individuals)
- [300 hours] Summer Research Program at local medical college (2022)
- [Projected hours are 300 hours] Currently in another Summer Research Program at local medical college (working on a qualitative study project and will present a poster presentation on 08/04/23 and will work on manuscript writing)
- [250 hours] Volunteering at two different hospitals
- Student Athlete, member of the women’s Golf team, previously also in cross country.
- Lab-assistant at local hospital for 6-7 months
- Business intern at a gas station (worked on paperwork and inventory)
- 24 hours shadowing family medicine physician
- 20-30 hours virtual shadowing different specialties and physicians
- 30 hours currently of shadowing various different physicians at local medical college through the research program.
- Shadowed podiatrist through RFU’s Shadowing Session (1 hour)
- LORs: 1 biochemistry professor, 1 microbiology professor, 1 doctor, 1 humanities professor