What are my chances/school list?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GSblewa3-1lead

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a 3.47 cCPA and a 3.42 sGPA. I work have worked 800 hours as a CNA at a hospital and will continue until acceptance. I have worked in a research lab for 3 years on campus for about 400 hours. I have various volunteering activities that probably are around 150 hours. Still trying to get a physician to let me shadow. I haven't taken the MCAT but I am taking it in May. MCAT range of what I should shoot for?

Let me know some schools and chances!

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

513+. Your GPAs are weak, but not lethal with a well crafted list. Include DO schools..beggars can't be choosy. Your state MD school should be at the top of the list.

I have a 3.47 cCPA and a 3.42 sGPA. I work have worked 800 hours as a CNA at a hospital and will continue until acceptance. I have worked in a research lab for 3 years on campus for about 400 hours. I have various volunteering activities that probably are around 150 hours. Still trying to get a physician to let me shadow. I haven't taken the MCAT but I am taking it in May. MCAT range of what I should shoot for?

Let me know some schools and chances!

Thanks!