what are my chances to get in?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

atsext2

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am a fifth year senior at UK. I have an overall gpa of 3.3 and science of 3.1. I have over 300 hours volunteering and working as a physical therapy tech. I also got a 970 total on gre (first time) with 4.5 writing. I plan on shadowing this summer a lot to get hours for that. I will graduate with a bachelors in kinesiology and minor in biology. I have taken all prerequisites but I had some issues during my second semester of physics and got a D. I have a job as a tutor. I have been a mentor, intramurals, volunteering in things like ronald mcdonald house, habitat for humanity, and walk to defeat als. Can I get in with these credentials?

Members don't see this ad.

My guess is that if you apply broadly you should be able to get in somewhere. Trying improving on your GRE and you will most likely need to retake that physics because I do not think some places will accept a D in that class.

You have a reasonable shot of getting in, but you have to retake that physics class. I also would consider taking the GRE again. You have decent stats, so like the previous poster said you should get in somewhere.