Jun 4, 2015
Status
Pre-Dental
Hi guys, I know many are getting nervous to hear back from schools at this point, and I guess I am one of them, unfortunately. But I would really appreciate it if anyone could give me any responses/comments regarding my stats. I just graduated from a Canadian university, and have applied to nine schools in the U.S.

According to AADSAS, my GPA is 3.66 (I struggled a bit in my first year - it becomes about 3.75 when my first year is excluded, but I guess that doesn't really matter at this point..)

cDAT scores are as follows:
RC: 22
Biology: 21
Chemistry: 19
Science Total: 20
AA: 21
Perception: 21

I have about 200+ hours of shadowing/volunteering at two dental clinics.

Schools I have applied to are (if you are interested):
University of the Pacific, Boston, Columbia, NYU, Buffalo, Case Western, Temple, Pennsylvania, and Pittsburgh.

I have recently heard from Case Western and Buffalo that I have been placed under "Continuing Review" for interview, which was quite discouraging.

Thanks very much in advance, and good luck to y'all!!

Reactions: hannah_hoac

hannah_hoac

2+ Year Member
Aug 20, 2014
Status
Dental Student
Hi guys, I know many are getting nervous to hear back from schools at this point, and I guess I am one of them, unfortunately. But I would really appreciate it if anyone could give me any responses/comments regarding my stats. I just graduated from a Canadian university, and have applied to nine schools in the U.S.

According to AADSAS, my GPA is 3.66 (I struggled a bit in my first year - it becomes about 3.75 when my first year is excluded, but I guess that doesn't really matter at this point..)

cDAT scores are as follows:
RC: 22
Biology: 21
Chemistry: 19
Science Total: 20
AA: 21
Perception: 21

I have about 200+ hours of shadowing/volunteering at two dental clinics.

Schools I have applied to are (if you are interested):
University of the Pacific, Boston, Columbia, NYU, Buffalo, Case Western, Temple, Pennsylvania, and Pittsburgh.

I have recently heard from Case Western and Buffalo that I have been placed under "Continuing Review" for interview, which was quite discouraging.

Thanks very much in advance, and good luck to y'all!!
Nice stats! Just be patient. It's still early. Good luck! :)