broken down muffler

2+ Year Member
Aug 17, 2017
  1. Medical Student
    Hi SDN community,

Schools
    Ohio State, Case Western, Cincinnati, Wright State, Toledo, Thomas Jefferson, Temple, Drexel, Pitt, Georgetown, George Washington, U. of Maryland, USU, Rutgers, Brown, Dartmouth, NYMC, Tufts, Quinnipiac, Wake Forest, Duke, UNC, Rosalind Franklin, Mayo, UCLA, and USC.

Any suggestions to my school list?

Last edited:

Beantown101

2+ Year Member
    Jul 25, 2017
    1. Pre-Medical
      I agree you have a healthy list as is. If you would like to be more safe u can consider applying to schools in the 512 mcat range such as Penn State, saint louis, indiana...

Reactions: 1 user
      About the Ads

Beantown101

2+ Year Member
      Jul 25, 2017
      1. Pre-Medical
        Hoe long did you guys have to wait before receiving any interview invites? I've got the majority of the secondaries submitted.
        Hey sorry for the late response. I sent most of my secondaries in around August 5th and haven't gotten any interviews but 2 rejections. My friend who got a 519 sent in his secondaries anywhere from easy July (8-12th) to the first couple days of August. The ones that were submitted easy July he heard back from but the ones in later July/ early August he has not. So I am thinking it isn't like u always hear back a given amount of time about a month later but rather they send out offers in waves.

Reactions: 1 user
        About the Ads
        This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.