What are my chances?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sammph

Reaction score
Hey guys..
I really need help
I am an international student,finished my doctor of medicine degree from a recognized university.
My GPA is 3.15
Gre scores-V:150,Q:150,AW:3.5

TOEFL-yet to be given
What are my chances of getting into epi/biostats programs?Am I eligible for getting into top tier programs?
Can u suggest me some universities which I can get into(also considering scolarships).
Im scared regarding my credentials as im considering epi/biostats
Can u please help me with this ..as I am in short of time.
Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys..
I really need help
I am an international student,finished my doctor of medicine degree from a recognized university.
My GPA is 3.15
Gre scores-V:150,Q:150,AW:3.5

TOEFL-yet to be given
What are my chances of getting into epi/biostats programs?Am I eligible for getting into top tier programs?
Can u suggest me some universities which I can get into(also considering scolarships).
Im scared regarding my credentials as im considering epi/biostats
Can u please help me with this ..as I am in short of time.
Thanks in advance.
Hello!
Could you tell me from where did you convert your grades from your home country to the US grading system to calculate your GPA accurate? is it from Scholaro Grade Conversion ? Also which is you country and what was the most common grade in your diploma?
Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Hello!
I used the iGPA calculator tool from the WES site to convert my grades and I am from India.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello!
I used the iGPA calculator tool from the WES site to convert my grades and I am from India.
is it accurate ? and could you please tell me what is the difference between ECE and WES, are both companies convert and calculate the grades differently?
Thanks!

The free gpa tool in WES site does not calculate accurate gpa. You need to pay 205$ to get your grades converted accurately. ECE and WES are pretty much the same. ECE is a bit cheaper. I opted for WES because most of the universities that I applied to asked for WES evaluation. Both of them are reliable.

The free gpa tool in WES site does not calculate accurate gpa. You need to pay 205$ to get your grades converted accurately. ECE and WES are pretty much the same. ECE is a bit cheaper. I opted for WES because most of the universities that I applied to asked for WES evaluation. Both of them are reliable.
Thats showing for my country !

Attachments

• B07C7581-A068-4A0C-8481-D452FB7523D4.png
    B07C7581-A068-4A0C-8481-D452FB7523D4.png
    148.2 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Oh..did you enter all the course details and minimum pass marks in the tool? I got my gpa as soon as I entered all the courses and the scores!