What are my chances?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rgk27

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, so I've been reading up a lot on hear and am currently studying for the MCATS to take in July. I graduated last year. My GPA was not that high, finished with a 3.26 overall. Freshman year of college killed my GPA. Since freshman year, I've been getting at least 3.54 a term. What would I need to get on the MCAT to give me a chance of being accepted into a DO school?

Members don't see this ad.

This should be asked in the "What are my chances?" fourm or pre-osteo or pre-allo. Ehhh scratch pre-allo.

Hey guys, so I've been reading up a lot on hear and am currently studying for the MCATS to take in July. I graduated last year. My GPA was not that high, finished with a 3.26 overall. Freshman year of college killed my GPA. Since freshman year, I've been getting at least 3.54 a term. What would I need to get on the MCAT to give me a chance of being accepted into a DO school?

31 is my guess based on classmates I have who were accepted in a similar boat to you. 31 was enough to get him in a few places with 3.2. But yes, this should be moved to "what are my chances" pre DO

This has been posted in the appropriate forum (What are my Chances) as a separate thread, so I'm going to close this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.