What are the best flashcards for pharmacology and microbiology?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

IDontKnow

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any help please...taking step 1 April 3rd 2009

Members don't see this ad.

Still waiting on a response. Please, need some help before I order them on Amazon.com

Thanks

Microcards are great.

I like the BRS Pharm cards because they are nice and basic. Just a drug name on one side and the condition it's used for on the other. Some of the other pharm cards are way too detailed.

Microcards are great.

I like the BRS Pharm cards because they are nice and basic. Just a drug name on one side and the condition it's used for on the other. Some of the other pharm cards are way too detailed.

+1:thumbup:. I used them too..

good for high yield, but not a complete substitute for MMRS and lippincott...

Good luck.

Members don't see this ad :)
I think it depends on what you like. I have Lange pharm cards and I think they are wonderful b/c I like the vingnettes and the detailed explanation. However, if you are pressed for time or you rather not use those, the BRS pharm cards may be more to your liking. I am not using flashcards for micro.

Good luck

FYI if you buy flashcards from Borders.com, you can use a coupon and if you do a google search there are 2 30% off coupons good from now until Jan 4th.

I purchased the Elsevier Pharmacology cards (the ones in the green box) and they're not great. The set lacks many important drugs and doesn't provide detailed information.

The best cards are MicroCards and PharmCards, both produced by the same publisher. The cards are very thorough.