IDontKnow

10+ Year Member
Oct 24, 2006
Status
Medical Student
Still waiting on a response. Please, need some help before I order them on Amazon.com

Thanks

remo

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 9, 2005
Bailout Nation
Status
Medical Student
Microcards are great.

I like the BRS Pharm cards because they are nice and basic. Just a drug name on one side and the condition it's used for on the other. Some of the other pharm cards are way too detailed.

About the Ads

VFib911

excess NADH
10+ Year Member
Jul 25, 2008
snowbird HELL!!
Status
Medical Student
Microcards are great.

I like the BRS Pharm cards because they are nice and basic. Just a drug name on one side and the condition it's used for on the other. Some of the other pharm cards are way too detailed.
+1:thumbup:. I used them too..

good for high yield, but not a complete substitute for MMRS and lippincott...

Good luck.

pardonnemoi

10+ Year Member
Dec 12, 2008
Silver Spring, MD
Status
Medical Student
I think it depends on what you like. I have Lange pharm cards and I think they are wonderful b/c I like the vingnettes and the detailed explanation. However, if you are pressed for time or you rather not use those, the BRS pharm cards may be more to your liking. I am not using flashcards for micro.

Good luck

diosa428

SDN Angel
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 24, 2005
Status
FYI if you buy flashcards from Borders.com, you can use a coupon and if you do a google search there are 2 30% off coupons good from now until Jan 4th.

Mortal_Lessons

H.Perowne
10+ Year Member
Aug 15, 2006
New England
Status
Resident [Any Field]
I purchased the Elsevier Pharmacology cards (the ones in the green box) and they're not great. The set lacks many important drugs and doesn't provide detailed information.

The best cards are MicroCards and PharmCards, both produced by the same publisher. The cards are very thorough.

Doctor4Life1769

**tr0llin, ridin dirty**
10+ Year Member
Apr 28, 2008
Where the grass is always greener
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Pharmneumonics are good too ...

About the Ads