What are the best Princeton Review full lengths to complete?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lovedocta07

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i only have three weeks before my mcat on 5/7 and was wondering what are the best princeton review online full lengths to do?

should i just go in order?

Members don't see this ad.

i only have three weeks before my mcat on 5/7 and was wondering what are the best princeton review online full lengths to do?

should i just go in order?

To be honest, I wouldn't recommend doing TPR FLs. I've taken 1-4 and all I can tell you is that they are no where comparable to the AAMC exams. The science passages were way too short and I found myself finishing with 30minutes to spare in PS and BS. Your best bet would be to just do the verbal and writing sections.

Do you have access to AAMC FLs?

what do you guys think about the online princeton verbal practice and drills?

I feel like the passages are waay to long and the questions are pretty hard

Members don't see this ad :)
what do you guys think about the online princeton verbal practice and drills?

I feel like the passages are waay to long and the questions are pretty hard

I think verbal is verbal, its all about knowing the main idea and being able to get the details out of the passage when needed. Also know how to eliminate instead of picking the one that sounds right. That being said, I have found the online verbal practice passages to difficult too. But I think all verbal is difficult. I am at a 8 average at the moment and am working on it using ek101.

Me too!! I'm at an 8 average and I don't know to improve verbal to a 9 or 10, because I would feel much more confident then when test day comes

TPR verbal is really good! I was doing TPR full lengths up until I had one month left of studying to do. I was hitting around 8-9 on the verbal section. Once I started to do AAMCs, i was easily hitting 11+ on their verbal sections. TPR verbal is excessively hard IMO, so when I got to the AAMCs the verbal felt just as simple as the physics and bio sections

Bump.
I would like to know what TPR FLs should I take.

I took 1 today and got a 6/5/7--18. Hopefully I can get a 8/8/8 on my real mcat in jan.
----I took AAMC 3 vr section and got a 7 and my EK vr average was a 7, I am worried about my vr section should I try PR technique or just stick with EK method?

I am so scared, I felt like TPR 1 was very easy, very little math, not alot of formulas, not alot of orgo rxns, did not require a through comprehension of the material, it was like more reading comprehension test ( I went over the PS and BS section and notice alot of my mistakes was caused by not comprehending.

Last edited: