1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

what are the best study materials available?

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by NewKidin2block, Apr 12, 2007.

1. NewKidin2block

7+ Year Member

Non-Student
    What are the best study materials you used so far.

I am a re-taker, but I pretty much exhausted with all I have

Exam Cracker 9 model exams for verbal( good for verbals, although still a bit off from the real exam, they accurate predict my score on the actual exam)
    Exam Cracker 1001 question for biological science (so-so, but they do try to model the passage-based questoin)
    Exam Cracker 1001 question for Physics (all multiple choice, no where mimic the actual physics session).

any input will be appreciated.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. poly800rock

poly800rock Member
    2+ Year Member

remember that GIGANTIC freshman bio book everyone sold back for $50? That thing was KEY for me. I'm happy i kept mine