What are the chances of getting accepted with an interview in early Feb?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Socal77

Reaction score
Hello all,

I applied late in the cycle (early January) and was invited for an interview on Feb/03. The interview went great,. It has been two weeks now, and I still have not heard anything, should I be worried? I'm counting the days while pulling my hair out :/ .... they also told me that if I don't hear back in Feb, that means I'm on the waited list which compiles in March. I only have exactly a week and a half remains :(. Was wondering if anyone interviewed in Feb and got accepted, how long did the process take?

Thank you in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
trust the process...

Reactions: 1 user
Hello all,

I applied late in the cycle (early January) and was invited for an interview on Feb/03. The interview went great,. It has been two weeks now, and I still have not heard anything, should I be worried? I'm counting the days while pulling my hair out :/ .... they also told me that if I don't hear back in Feb, that means I'm on the waited list which compiles in March. I only have exactly a week and a half remains :(. Was wondering if anyone interviewed in Feb and got accepted, how long did the process take?

Thank you in advance!
Short answer is that yes, people who are waitlisted often get an acceptance. It can happen tomorrow... it can happen the day after orientation starts. It depends on where you wind up on the waitlist versus others who decide to remain (remember that other people who interviewed with you may already have offers or will get offers they'd rather take), and it's never over until you accept a spot offered to you.