What are the chances of me getting into PT school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

msd4435

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Major: Biology
GPA: 3.47
Pre req GPA: 3.55
Gre: 153 v 157 q 5.5 awa
OB hours: ~80, ~40 each outpatient ortho and acute care
Extracurricular: 3 going on 4 years of playing a varsity sport, plus about a hundred volunteer hours combined between my church and assistant coaching.

My GPA started off a bit low, but has been 3.85+ the past two semesters. As far as LORs, I am still waiting for two before applying in the current cycle, for the normal decision. My application should be complete in the next couple of weeks. Any feedback on what I should be expecting as far as acceptance would be great! Also any recommendations for schools in the Midwest that would be decent matches for my application would be great, thank you.

P.S. I'm planning on applying so far to U Dayton, U Toledo, UC, OU, Marshall, Chatham, and Youngstown State.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm applying to most of those schools as well! I can't personally say if you have a chance or not, but I do have a spreadsheet with data I've collected from research on most of the schools you listed!

Reactions: 1 user
I'm applying to most of those schools as well! I can't personally say if you have a chance or not, but I do have a spreadsheet with data I've collected from research on most of the schools you listed!
Good luck as well! Would you be okay with sending me your spreadsheet? If so that would be awesome!

Can you please provide the spreadsheet? thanks!