what are the easier advanced science courses?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wagmanager

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello,

I need to take some advanced level science courses to prove my intelligence and academic grit. In your opinion which courses are easier to gets A's in(already taking biochemistry and genetics). I am looking for courses in the biological sciences.

Thanks a lot

Members don't see this ad.

In my opinion you can have "easy" in undergrad or "easy" in medical school.

I'd rather have "easy" in medical school so I took all the upper level science courses that have content I'd see again in medical school. For example: Physiology, Microbiology, Virology, Immunology, Bacterial and Viral Pathogens, etc. etc.

I was actually told by an interviewer (who sits in on the current med school classes because they tutor students) that what I was learning in my immunology class was exactly what the med students were learning.

Members don't see this ad :)
I loved anatomy and physiology and felt they were a huge help for the MCAT. Hoping it will put me a little ahead of the curve come M1.

I loved anatomy and physiology and felt they were a huge help for the MCAT. Hoping it will put me a little ahead of the curve come M1.

I think it will! When my boyfriend was taking physiology he was telling me what he was studying and I was like "I learned that!" Even if you don't remember the details, having seen the material once before will be a huge help.

I personally loved molecular biology, genomics and bioinformatics is fun right now, and umm immunology and cell biology and xtreme physiology(yes this is a class, yes that is how it is spelled, yes the teacher is that awesome and the class is that epic)

Quantitative analysis was easy, however the lab is a pita.