What are the easiest/hardest med school to get in?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Emperor

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
couriosity. :rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad.

I hear Hollywood Upstairs Medical School is pretty tough to get into. You actually have to show up in person and bring $1000 in cash to get your diploma. What is that crap?

I would suggest banning this guy except it's kinda fun responding to his inane posts.

Hardest to Get Into: Princeton Medical School

Easiest to Get Into: University of YaMomma

Members don't see this ad :)
Easiest is prolly the school of which you've never heard.

Like anyone could ever know that Napoleon!

Hardest: Harvard
Easiest: University of Wyoming Medical School

Hardest: Hogwarts SOM
Easiest: ****COM

Seriously, dude, do some research on your own!

But since I'm such a nice person, I'll answer anyways (although I do realize I am just encouraging such behavior)...

...schools that are unranked by USA Today or other ranking-agencies are probably easy(ier)

DrThom said:
your mom goes to college

BE CAREFUL we both know that I am training to be a cage fighter :D

futrorthodr said:
BE CAREFUL we both know that I am training to be a cage fighter :D

Since when, Kip? You have the worst reflexes of all time.

Members don't see this ad :)
UCLAstudent said:
Since when, Kip? You have the worst reflexes of all time.

:laugh:

Come down here and try and hit me!

You're just jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day.

futrorthodr said:
:laugh:

Come down here and try and hit me!

Lafawnduh is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. Don't worry, Napoleon. There's a babe out there for you somewhere. Peace out.

Kazema said:
You're just jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day.

I love technology. But not as much as you, you see. But I STILL love technology. Always and forever.

I am trying to save up some money for med school so for a limited time only glamour shots by Deb are 75% off.

caliente said:
...schools that are unranked by USA Today or other ranking-agencies are probably easy(ier)

o please.

I think you can get into any school just as long as you use your skills. For example, just build the adcom a cake or something. If that doesn't work you can always use your bow staff on them.

Here comes drguy to scream about how USNews don't mean nothin' and how his school is actually better than Harvard and would be ranked higher if they cared!! But they don't, so there!

criminallyinane said:
Here comes drguy to scream about how USNews don't mean nothin' and how his school is actually better than Harvard and would be ranked higher if they cared!! But they don't, so there!

were do u see that in my post.. :cool: