EkksDee

-xD
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 8, 2005
Status
If u dont have an interview by April..does that mean chances of getting in to this cycle is over?? :confused: :confused: :confused: What do u guys think???

Dentist 2 be

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Sep 10, 2004
Brooklyn, NY
Status
Non-Student
EkksDee said:
If u dont have an interview by April..does that mean chances of getting in to this cycle is over?? :confused: :confused: :confused: What do u guys think???
probably not if you applied to big schools like BU and NYU because they interview late in the cycle. GOOD LUCK!

OP
E

EkksDee

-xD
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 8, 2005
Status
Dentist 2 be said:
probably not if you applied to big schools like BU and NYU because they interview late in the cycle. GOOD LUCK!

Thanks dentist to be :D i applied to NYU,BU,USC,TUFTS,COLUMBIA and BUFFULO.i have heard no rejections or no words either.is that a bad sign?? :confused:

pbure

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Aug 22, 2004
Canada
Status
EkksDee said:
Thanks dentist to be :D i applied to NYU,BU,USC,TUFTS,COLUMBIA and BUFFULO.i have heard no rejections or no words either.is that a bad sign?? :confused:
Im in the same boat. Im hoping I can squeeze into NYU or BU but its hard to stay confident without hearing anything from anyone..
stay strong brotha'!

Nendo21

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 23, 2004
Visit site
Status
EkksDee said:
it depends on your gpa your dat and how late you applied. it can be a bad sign but it doesn't have to be. your best bet is to call the schools and ask for any info you can get. buffalo is a state schools im pretty sure that they like to get the process out of the way early on so thats one school you should have heard from already the other ones take a while even though by now some of those are interviewing for alternate list. :(

OP
E

EkksDee

-xD
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 8, 2005
Status
pbure said:
Im in the same boat. Im hoping I can squeeze into NYU or BU but its hard to stay confident without hearing anything from anyone..
stay strong brotha'!
Thanks bro..I hope you make it in to NYU or BU or any schools of ur choice :D :thumbup:
And I hope i make it as well :p good luck to you too :luck:

Nendo21

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 23, 2004
Visit site
Status
pbure said:
stay strong brotha'!
why did you apply so late? your dat is great but with your gpa you should have applied way earlier...

pbure

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Aug 22, 2004
Canada
Status
Nendo21 said:
why did you apply so late? your dat is great but with your gpa you should have applied way earlier...
No choice because I could only write my dats on Nov 6th (canadian) and the schools only got my scores end of december. Got my money and pics in mid january...any idea how long I will still be waiting for?

Nendo21

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 23, 2004
Visit site
Status
pbure said:
No choice because I could only write my dats on Nov 6th (canadian) and the schools only got my scores end of december. Got my money and pics in mid january...any idea how long I will still be waiting for?
i guess since your situation is different they might cut you some slack im pretty sure BU and tufts will let you know by end of march beginning of april whats when i got their answer last year unfortunately it wasnt good...