what are the MUST DAT practice tests i need to take?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kies89

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have been studying for DAT past two months

i am probably taking DAT mid may or near end of may (gotta sign up soon)

and i was wondering, what are the MUST practice tests that i need to do and go over?

topscore, achiever.. something like that

Please recommend me :)

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I would make an appointment ASAP if you plan to take the test within the next month. That being said, TopScore Pro is a good resource in terms of price and DAT simulation.

yes, i have all the testing preps and i have been working on them
CDP DESTROYER KAPLAN OCHEM TXTBOOKS, AP CLIFF BIO ETCETC..

and i just wanted to have some Practice DAT-LIKE full exam

topscore, thanks for your recommendation!

Members don't see this ad :)
Firstly, I would recommend you to take and expose yourself to as many timed practice tests as you can before the real thing.

I would recommend ADA 2007, ADA 2009, and Topscore tests #1/2/3.

I did not do Achiever tests, but I'm sure they are great also. I would only get the 3 test version though if I were you (get 5 test version if you really want to feel prepared and want to get used to the whole DAT test experience, but the 7 test version would be an overkill in my honest opinion).

Best of luck with your studies and practice tests :)

Achiever is the closest in test format (i.e the look and feel). Top Score is the best in terms of content. Achiever is really hard so its up to you if you want to get it. I personally loved it and felt it taught me the most, but it did frustrate me to no end!