What are the schools that doesnt accept out state applicants?

jasminelime

10+ Year Member
Aug 29, 2007
Status
Does anyone know which school doesnt accept outstate applicants? cuz i dont want to waste money ...THANKS!:D

haisha ni narou

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Aug 4, 2007
Orange County
Status
Dental Student
The schools in Texas come to mind. they accept very few compared to other state schools. Look at ADEA's Official Guide to Dental Schools, all that info is in there.

Hotshot12

10+ Year Member
Dec 9, 2007
Status
Pre-Dental
actually the schools in texas are about 10% out of state, except for houston which is extremely low. georgia won't even let out of state apply. mississippi usually doesn't take any out of state either. then there are state schools like UNC and UCLA that are about 10-15% out of state. which means it is possible to get in with above average stats

doc toothache

10+ Year Member
Jan 17, 2006
Status
Dentist

SHC1984

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 1, 2007
Atlanta, GA
Status
Pharmacy Student
Georgia and South Carolina

(West Virgina and Alablama accepts like 2-3 a year... I would not bother with these either...)

TheDrewYouKnew

Poster of the Year
10+ Year Member
Feb 1, 2008
Auburn, AL
Status
Dental Student
Alabama accepts way more than 2-3 out of state per year. Off hand, I think it is over 10 out of a 56-58 person class. South Carolina accepts some. Mississippi and Georgia accept none.

Georgia and South Carolina

(West Virgina and Alablama accepts like 2-3 a year... I would not bother with these either...)

caffeinehigh

Dentist
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Sep 18, 2007
Status
Dentist
Colorado accepts very few out of state people who are non-WICHE applicants. If you have to ask what WICHE is, you're probably not eligible. I think 0-3 per year.