What are the things you should do to prepare for an interview?

Sep 30, 2015
Status
Pre-Medical
My first interview is in 12 days and I'm doing things like researching the hell out of the school, reaching out to medical students I know that go there, coming up with answers for common questions, learning how MMIs work, etc., but what are other things that should be done to prepare for it? It has both a 1-on-1 interview and MMIs.

DocMcMommy

5+ Year Member
Feb 25, 2014
Congratulations on your interview! I'm not there yet, but it sounds like you're doing more than enough. Maybe adding a little relaxing/brain turning off time to the mix will be helpful though?

OP
S
Sep 30, 2015
Status
Pre-Medical
Congratulations on your interview! I'm not there yet, but it sounds like you're doing more than enough. Maybe adding a little relaxing/brain turning off time to the mix will be helpful though?
From the stress and toll this whole process takes, I sometimes feel as if I've forgotten how to do that.

Goro

7+ Year Member
Jun 10, 2010
Somewhere west of St. Louis
Status
Non-Student
Look up.my posts on guide to interviews, and guide to your interview questions

My first interview is in 12 days and I'm doing things like researching the hell out of the school, reaching out to medical students I know that go there, coming up with answers for common questions, learning how MMIs work, etc., but what are other things that should be done to prepare for it? It has both a 1-on-1 interview and MMIs.

Reactions: Matthew9Thirtyfive