What are they teaching in schools? Haters? Possibilities doubling?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

steveysmith54

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So looks like there is such a thing as Western Pharmacy Exchange (WPE), this won best video.

1:10 "Haters might say that the job market is crumbling They just can't see that the possibilities are doubling".

Am I a hater? Maybe... Are the possibilities doubling? No.

What universe are these kids living in? What are these kids being taught? Should this be forwarded to the disinformation/misinformation czar?

Seems like it's the same old school propaganda: pharmacy is more than dispensing, and i guess now they added "counseling" to that statement. Sure Sure

Anyone remember this:

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
My eyes and ears are bleeding.

Twenty-three y/o virgins who've never had a job telling me what the real world's like? Love that.

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
what in the living hell did I Just watch?

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I think we should post the dumbest school videos we can find and vote on them. Here is the best propaganda on a 'school of excellence'

I think we should post the dumbest school videos we can find and vote on them. Here is the best propaganda on a 'school of excellence'

Second to none? More like second to the bottom. And that is only until
Hampton official closes.

Reactions: 1 users
Well that's 3 minutes of my life I'll never get back.

I'll save this video and see how they're doing couple years down the road.

It’s a cult

Taken from another thread:

The number of applications to PharmD programs by year:
2017 72941
2018 60042
2019 50842
2020 40392
2021 40552

Yet there are still 14k+ new PharmDs per year. The only possibilities doubling are the possibility of getting accepted to pharmacy school.

Reactions: 6 users
I'll save this video and see how they're doing couple years down the road.

They’ll be singing for donations to Alex Barker’s unemployed indebted pharmacist fund.

Last edited:
Faculty: "Students who participate in this promo video will show great leadership and will get a letter of recommendation from one of us"

Students in video: *WHERE DO I SIGN UP?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
come one guys, we all have made stupid 2am drunk videos in waffle house parking lot.

• Haha