What are we going to do when we retire from the Pre-dental forum?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SugarNaCl

Dental Student
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've gotten used to posting here so much and the dental forum is so inactive. What will happen when pre-dents can't answer our dental school questions? What are we ever going to do when we have to stop posting our concerns to the pre-dent forum? It's going to be a little sad :rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad.

now it is our turn to give the advice. im never going to retire.

lol, there are other forums, but I agree I will never retire.

Members don't see this ad :)
neither will I, unless the dental forum picks up...man it like we have lots of studying or something in dental school....

Lurk in The Lounge. That's what I do.

I'm all about giving fake advice.

DMD is way better than DDS!
Applying in January will give you plenty of time!
Ivies are the best!
You need 24's to get accepted!

I'm all about giving fake advice.

DMD is way better than DDS!
Applying in January will give you plenty of time!
Ivies are the best!
You need 24's to get accepted!

:laugh:

How do people log on to Dentaltown from this board? Just wondering because you need a license to log on..thanks

I didn't need a license, they just asked a question that only a dentist could answer. Have they changed their policy?

You can share your wisdom with the rising applicants or move onto the dental forum. Chances are you'll get bogged down with school and your profile activity will go down, but hopefully you'll do both.

If I get to retire from the Pre-dent board that just means I got in somewhere

=)

What do I plan to do? Celebrate accordingly, and lurk on my spare time, and maybe offer advice when I can.

LOL. (As I fart in your general direction)

:laugh: Actually, I knew my husband would get a kick out of it so I showed it to him. When I left the computer, he went on and made it the background on my laptop. When I turned it back on...guess what I saw?!! Right... Poof.

:laugh: Actually, I knew my husband would get a kick out of it so I showed it to him. When I left the computer, he went on and made it the background on my laptop. When I turned it back on...guess what I saw?!! Right... Poof.

HAHAAHAHHA i love your hubby

get a life :smuggrin:

I've gotten used to posting here so much and the dental forum is so inactive. What will happen when pre-dents can't answer our dental school questions? What are we ever going to do when we have to stop posting our concerns to the pre-dent forum? It's going to be a little sad :rolleyes: