MCAT What are you cancellation policies?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

emno

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I want to take teh benifit of $200 discount and book the class room course. But if at a later date, I decide that I dont want to take the Class and want my money back, What kind of refund policy do you have?

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I want to take teh benifit of $200 discount and book the class room course. But if at a later date, I decide that I dont want to take the Class and want my money back, What kind of refund policy do you have?

thanks

Yes you can enroll now to take advantage of the discount. Basically, If you choose to cancel your enrollment seven or more days before the first session of your program, we will refund all of the tuition you have paid (including your deposit). If you decide to cancel your enrollment within six days of the first session of your program, we will refund all of the tuition you have paid less your deposit. No refunds will be given after the first session of the program in which you enrolled.

ThanksThePrincetonReview

It helps. I will book it today. Meanwhiel I will find about the program from my classmates.

thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.