• Scariest Story Contest

Now that it's getting close to Halloween, we're running a contest to hear your scariest stories! These can be scary stories that you've experienced or stories that you've heard and the story with the most reactions will win!

JOIN CONTEST

WHAT ARE YOU EATlNG FOR PRE-OSTEOPATHIC LUNCH TODAY?

spazzz

10+ Year Member
Jan 18, 2008
  1. Medical Student
    2402951161_703cbc0c8f.jpg

ramen, yum.

About the Ads
    About the Ads

ellinopedo182

Deleted User
    10+ Year Member
    Aug 4, 2007
    1. Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
      i had some broccoli cheddar soup in sourdough bread, thats my lunch and dinner. Really trying to get into shape! I worked out again, 6th straight day, did cardio for 20 minutes and weights for 1 hr... i came in 6 days ago weighing 200lbs apparently on their scale, i'm up to 205lbs and I am on a diet and working out. Should I be getting scared? lol.

LauraDO

10+ Year Member
      Aug 5, 2007
      1. Medical Student
        yeah still fasting for orthodox easter, at least there are like 9 days left or something. I have fasted for over 40 days so far from meat. I think after this i'm going on a all meat diet.

Well you will probably start losing weight once you can eat meat again! I couldn't imagine, I was a vegan once (in my young and stupid days) and it almost killed me

HrvatskiDoktor

10+ Year Member
        May 16, 2007
        Michigan
        1. Pre-Medical
          good boy... today is jamba juice and a apple cinammon pretzel for me.

I AM SO JEALOUS OF YOU!!!!!!!! Jamba Juice is my all time favorite place and I haven't lived near (in the same state) as one for almost 2 years....and i am moving to a med school without one near by! What was I thinking!

btw... kako si? Long time, no chat.

About the Ads
          About the Ads

slim78

10+ Year Member
          Dec 18, 2007
          1. Medical Student
            McDonalds.

That and Wendys are the only two things I can get to within my work's allotted lunch hour. After attempting to make my own sandwiches and finding it to be much more expensive than ordering off the dollar menu, I have given in.

I'll probably have the 10 piece chicken McNugget, a large poweraid, and a hot fudge sundae.

On a completely unrelated note, I'm having my cholesterol checked in a couple of weeks. Any predictions?

Edit: I am aware the 10 piece chicken McNugget isn't on the dollar menu. I'm just really sick of burgers.

RySerr21

i aint kinda hot Im sauna
            10+ Year Member
            Dec 22, 2007
            1. Fellow [Any Field]

i just cried a little inside.... and not a good cry. A year ago i would have salivated at the site of that picture and probably would have tried to eat the computer screen. Now, I've been on a vegan diet since January and my first reaction was a scrunched/ disgusted face and the noise "eww."

*sigh* today I mourn the death of In N Out. Unbeknownst to me (i hadn't seen it in a while so was unsure of the emotions it would bring) it has died in my heart and I dont think i will ever be able to experience it the same way I did when i was a meat eater.

Dissected

All bleeding stops eventually
              10+ Year Member
              Jul 16, 2008
              West Coast
              1. Attending Physician
                OMG, I'm starving right now waiting for my french bread pizza to cook in the microwave. 3 min.'s takes forever.
                My standing order at In & Out: Double-double w/ fries both animal style.

animal style is a fine choice..a fine choice indeed. next time you go get the 'flying dutchman', its a classic :thumbup:.

About the Ads
                This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
                2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
                3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
                4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
                5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
                6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
                7. This thread is locked.