What are you guys putting down for "hardships"?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Isaac

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
In particular for the TX "secondary" apps, many of them will ask you to describe a hardship in life, i.e. financial, familial, death of someone close, etc. I guess in one sense that I am lucky enough not to have a solid answer jump to mind, but that leaves me scratching my head as to how to answer this, if at all. I certainly don't want to sound disingenuous by hyping something up. There have been some difficulties in the family, i.e. divorce, but none that I could claim to really be a hardship that has hindered my educatinoal or personal development.

I know this question isn't exclusive to the TX app, so I'd like to hear what some of you have put down if you were in a situation like me, where there just hasn't been THAT much worth writing about.

Thanks,

Isaac.

Members don't see this ad.

If there's nothign you think from an unbiased standpoint would count- just don't put anything down. --Trek

PS: shot while trying to save your mom in a NE Dallas gunbattle over selling drugs to middleschool students = good hardship

Divorce = not a hardship

NO ONE POSTING IN THE INTERVIEW FEEDBACK!!!!!