what are you holding when listening to GA?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rishi718

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
im bit confused as best way to get most outta this and wondering what you guys are studying when u listen to audio

and not relax gym or biking study

i mean when test is next week hardcore, whats best way to extract info, i never thought this would be question until i tried it

theres

1 the rr book third edition
2 the rr book second
3 the day 1-4 and 5 transcripts that have been made
4. the hy notes he has that correspond? somewhat as u go along
5. the other set of notes he has that also corresponds
6. ive even heard kids using brs path...

Members don't see this ad.

Mostly I just listen since I use it on the go. I plan on using the transcript at some point though. I would only go through RR at the same time if I'd read it before so you know where everything is. But even having read it before, I'd still probably choose transcript since it follows right along.

I don't know what 4 or 5 on your list is referring to?

Members don't see this ad :)

Yes, though he skips around a lot in the lectures and covers less material than in the book...

I don't like reading the transcripts while listening because I feel like it's one less step that I did in learning the material (instead of writing down extra notes in RR Path myself, which helps learn the stuff better)...

Most of the material in there is in RR Path. Besides, these notes are very unorganized, just random facts thrown in without full sentences... May be useful for some cramming, but somewhat low yield for me, IMHO.

im bit confused as best way to get most outta this and wondering what you guys are studying when u listen to audio

and not relax gym or biking study

i mean when test is next week hardcore, whats best way to extract info, i never thought this would be question until i tried it

theres

2 the rr book second
6. ive even heard kids using brs path...

-first time use the actual images that he's discussing (should be included with audio).
-every future time just listen at the gym, driving, whatever.