What are you planning to do with the money you're saving in 4th year?

Doggeronie

2+ Year Member
Dec 26, 2016
  1. Medical Student
    So we're getting our $1300 back for cs, and we're gonna save a couple grand that we would have spent on interviews. What are you guys planning on doing with the money?

I think I'll take a nice post-match trip or two. Might as well put my last period of free time to good use.

Chibucks15

5+ Year Member
    Sep 7, 2016
    1. Resident [Any Field]
      I'm buying a real cheap used boat. Its all a drop in the bucket at the end of the day and whats 5 grand when I was gonna spend that anyway.

EDIT: Still gotta think of the name though hit me up with suggestions

Last edited:
      • Love
      Reactions: 2 users
      About the Ads

Doggeronie

2+ Year Member
      Dec 26, 2016
      1. Medical Student
        I'm buying a real cheap used boat. Its all a drop in the bucket at the end of the day and whats 5 grand when I was gonna spend that anyway.

EDIT: Still gotta think of the name though hit me up with suggestions
        I heard the best two days when u own a boat are the day you buy it and the day you sell it

Reactions: 1 users

Chibucks15

5+ Year Member
        Sep 7, 2016
        1. Resident [Any Field]
          I heard the best two days when u own a boat are the day you buy it and the day you sell it
          Oh that is 100% true. Especially if you're buying a new one or one up over 15k. But I've had one my whole life and my thought is if I buy a super cheap one, the potential loss is next to nothing. As long as its in okay motor shape I know how to do all the rest of the work myself. Dave Ramsey would shoot me but hey YOLO right?

Reactions: 1 user

Scrubs101

5+ Year Member
          Nov 25, 2015
          1. Medical Student
            Taking out the same amount as always and saving some cushion for intern year/moving expenses

Nothing big since the nbome is against giving anyone their money back

Reactions: 1 users
            About the Ads
            This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
            2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
            3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
            4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
            5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
            6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
            7. This thread is locked.