1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

what are you wearing on MCAT day?

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by floquet, Aug 12, 2002.

1. floquet

floquet Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

Just wondering... I concentrate better and feel more alert when I dress up in business-like attire, so I think I am going to wear that to the test. When I wear comfortable clothes I tend to get too relaxed and hence am more prone to making mistakes or being careless.

What about everyone else?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. jot

jot

i would definately wear a suit or tux. and choose a classy tie - don't use anything with cartoon characters. bring a martini for effect. remember, image is everything, your score is nothing.

4. DW

DW Fix me some sandwiches
    Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Medical Student
    go with vinyl pants, fishnet shirt, and lots of clattering chains and jewelry. die your hair blue, and wear mismatched color contacts and eyeblack. Its graded on a curve, so freak out all of your fellow test takers.

5. Khiladi

Khiladi Member
    7+ Year Member

i am going nude.

See if i go nude, other people are busy looking at me, whether be in awe or horror, either way, they loose there focus. I stay focused and do the test. I make my own curve :D

6. Mudd

Mudd Charlatan & Trouble Maker
    7+ Year Member

I'd go nude too, but I'm afraid that if there was a passage on Klinefelter's syndrome, people would stare at me to get the answers. And I sure wouldn't want to help the curve like that.

I think I'll just stick to my regular superhero costume I wear at social gatherings to impress people.

7. qweewq11

qweewq11 Smiley orgy organizer
    7+ Year Member

Hmm...I'm thinkin':
    Versace suit
    Donna Karan tie
    Gucci loafers
    Yves St. Laurent shirt

Either that or Saran wrap, anyhoo.

8. Biffer

Biffer The good times doc
    10+ Year Member

I am going to pretend its halloween enter the test center as a gorilla.. I will surely leave many people befuddled and amazed--