Quantcast

what are you wearing on MCAT day?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

floquet

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
Just wondering... I concentrate better and feel more alert when I dress up in business-like attire, so I think I am going to wear that to the test. When I wear comfortable clothes I tend to get too relaxed and hence am more prone to making mistakes or being careless.

What about everyone else?

J

jot

i would definately wear a suit or tux. and choose a classy tie - don't use anything with cartoon characters. bring a martini for effect. remember, image is everything, your score is nothing.

DW

Fix me some sandwiches
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
go with vinyl pants, fishnet shirt, and lots of clattering chains and jewelry. die your hair blue, and wear mismatched color contacts and eyeblack. Its graded on a curve, so freak out all of your fellow test takers.

Khiladi

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i am going nude.

See if i go nude, other people are busy looking at me, whether be in awe or horror, either way, they loose there focus. I stay focused and do the test. I make my own curve :D

Mudd

Charlatan & Trouble Maker
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'd go nude too, but I'm afraid that if there was a passage on Klinefelter's syndrome, people would stare at me to get the answers. And I sure wouldn't want to help the curve like that.

I think I'll just stick to my regular superhero costume I wear at social gatherings to impress people.

qweewq11

Smiley orgy organizer
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hmm...I'm thinkin':
Versace suit
Donna Karan tie
Gucci loafers
Yves St. Laurent shirt

Either that or Saran wrap, anyhoo.

Biffer

The good times doc
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am going to pretend its halloween enter the test center as a gorilla.. I will surely leave many people befuddled and amazed--