what are you wearing on MCAT day?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

floquet

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering... I concentrate better and feel more alert when I dress up in business-like attire, so I think I am going to wear that to the test. When I wear comfortable clothes I tend to get too relaxed and hence am more prone to making mistakes or being careless.

What about everyone else?

Members don't see this ad.

i would definately wear a suit or tux. and choose a classy tie - don't use anything with cartoon characters. bring a martini for effect. remember, image is everything, your score is nothing.

go with vinyl pants, fishnet shirt, and lots of clattering chains and jewelry. die your hair blue, and wear mismatched color contacts and eyeblack. Its graded on a curve, so freak out all of your fellow test takers.

i am going nude.

See if i go nude, other people are busy looking at me, whether be in awe or horror, either way, they loose there focus. I stay focused and do the test. I make my own curve :D

Members don't see this ad :)
I'd go nude too, but I'm afraid that if there was a passage on Klinefelter's syndrome, people would stare at me to get the answers. And I sure wouldn't want to help the curve like that.

I think I'll just stick to my regular superhero costume I wear at social gatherings to impress people.

Hmm...I'm thinkin':
Versace suit
Donna Karan tie
Gucci loafers
Yves St. Laurent shirt

Either that or Saran wrap, anyhoo.

I am going to pretend its halloween enter the test center as a gorilla.. I will surely leave many people befuddled and amazed--