• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

What are your aspirations for your medical practice?

Axes

Oct 25, 2014
  1. Pre-Medical
    Think of what medical practices do: serve a community, teach and train the next class of physicians, further medical knowledge via research..there are probably more that others can add. Then consider which of these you want your practice to fulfill, and to what extent, and then think of why you want those things.

Reactions: 1 user
    About the Ads

blackgirlmd

2+ Year Member
    Jan 4, 2015
      I see. I talk about teaching at an academic institution and also serving in an underserved community. Does that answer the question?

Is it essentially saying how I want to practice medicine?
      Thanks for the replies!

About the Ads
      This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.