What are your elite 8 schools & why?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm starting to feel bad for these UCSFers. :laugh:

Don't, cuz I take no offense to anything here. It's all in good fun. I don't mind ppl poking fun at me, cuz I make fun of myself all the time. It's all good.

Members don't see this ad.

Considering you're going to UCSF you should get used to looking dumb around Pacific students. ;)

Put down that last Heineken, cuz you're becoming slightly disoriented.

Members don't see this ad :)
If you're going to try and bust my chops, at least put a little effort in to it.

appears that Armor's a trash talker. Got that entire, "oh yea?...OH YEA? Is that the best ya got?!?!?"

We can settle this the old fashion way and box it out like men. Last man standing wins. Or we can settle this the dorky dentist way and have a prep faceoff. Guy who performs the best prep wins. (that'd be SO dorky) Of course, I've never held a handpiece, so it's not an even competition. Let's box it out.

America_Caribbean.jpg

:laugh::laugh::laugh::thumbup:

love it

Members don't see this ad :)
Nope... still don't get it. Is there another UoP everyone is referring too?

Looks like I missed the boat. :oops:

Summary of this fairy tale

armorshell: UoP is the best in NoCal!
UCSF2012: Never heard of it. Is it near caribbean sea? (thinking caribbean sea is in pacific ocean)
armorshell: No, **** ***. Caribbean sea is in Atlantic ocean.
UCSF2012: Let's box it out.

Summary of this fairy tale

armorshell: UoP is the best in NoCal!
UCSF2012: Never heard of it. Is it near caribbean sea? (thinking caribbean sea is in pacific ocean)
armorshell: No, **** ***. Caribbean sea is in Atlantic ocean.
UCSF2012: Let's box it out.

This may be where my confusion lies. I thought he was making some joke as if UoP was one of those caribbean medical schools. Since his name is "UCSF2012" he obviously knows where the pacific is (I hope).

This may be where my confusion lies. I thought he was making some joke as if UoP was one of those caribbean medical schools. Since his name is "UCSF2012" he obviously knows where the pacific is (I hope).

YES!!!! Thank you!!!

There were lots of obscured jokes in there, and it's close to impossible to pin point any of them definatively.

I don't get this UoP joke?:confused:

Wow! I've been to many different forums where people "box'd it out". But never to a scholar forum where Dental students boxd out over who has a better professional school. Come on guys, are you kidding me?! How much more lame could this have been?!

This is heeeelarious!:laugh:

Blank,

These West coasters are CRAZY!!!!! Good thing you and I are east coast D-schoolers.

Let's not get into east coast-west coast rivalry. Virginia and Buffalo ain't got nuttin' on us.

Wow! I've been to many different forums where people "box'd it out". But never to a scholar forum where Dental students boxd out over who has a better professional school. Come on guys, are you kidding me?! How much more lame could this have been?!

This is heeeelarious!:laugh:

If any of you thought this was even half serious you're kidding yourselves.

If any of you thought this was even half serious you're kidding yourselves.

Oh please. Don't try to back off of it now. You can't just act like you weren't serious all of a sudden. You were throwing fightin' words from the heart and you know it. Be a man.

This is such a :bullcrap:

I can't believe i just read this thread........ I think i got dumberer (<-- skill there) just reading this.....

Yeah this thread is going down the drain.

Status
Not open for further replies.