What are your plans for August 18th?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr.D-man

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm going golfing. No studying for me. How about you?

Members don't see this ad.

Probably just look over some flash-cards in the morning and make sure to stop by mid afternoon.

looking for a job and a place to live(summer school ends that week and so does my sublet)

Members don't see this ad :)
I am going to do a practice test really early and then relax the rest of the day. Maybe hit up a spa :)

BrettBatchelor said:
I'm going to see SNAKES ON A PLANE!

I heard that's some serious sh!!!

"That's it! I have had it with these mother****ing snakes on this mother****ing plane!" - SLJ

I'm trembling!!! :scared:

Get completely wasted.

Just kidding. I don't drink.

Snakes on a Plane, heck yes! Samuel L. Jackson is the man, and if he endorses the movie, then I'm all for it.

Chill on the lake w/ a beer or two while catching up on the tan that studying has deprived me of.

BrettBatchelor said:
I'm going to see SNAKES ON A PLANE!

It's coming out on the 18th? I'm going to see it too!!!!! LOL

I'll also be heading to the gym that day, tire myself out, go over last minute things that I might still be shakey on...likely just the Kaplan flashcards...then head to bed at 9.

Early morning golf but no cold beer :( .

I am getting a hotel room as well because last time I had people in my apartments having parties.....who'd a thunk it a party on a Friday night.

lakersbaby said:
just a side note did u know that samuel l jackson has been in the most movies of all time?!!

WRONG!! Harrison Ford outnumbers sam's movies no question

Members don't see this ad :)
hey guyss my b-day is on Aug 18th. :mad: :( And top of that i m turning 21. worst birthday ever... cant even get wastedd cuz of damn Mcats. oh well i m thinkin to relax and watch movie on that day. also i make sure that i sleep early that night. hehe good luck everyone.

I only got one thing planned on August 18th:
405px-Movieposter_5262.jpg

Discuss with my friends when and where to get wasted on Aug.19th night. :D

M bhai MBBS said:
hey guyss my b-day is on Aug 18th. :mad: :( And top of that i m turning 21. worst birthday ever... cant even get wastedd cuz of damn Mcats. oh well i m thinkin to relax and watch movie on that day. also i make sure that i sleep early that night. hehe good luck everyone.

But youll have one hell of an after party! When I took the MCAT in april, I took my dog for a long walk in the woods and went to bed early the day before. Nothing exciting.

I am going to a test proctor's house. I'll be making him an offer he can't refuse.

washing my car - school starts the 21st.

a tylenol pm'll have me out ~8 to get 10 hours of sleep and be up @ 6.

what time are you supposed to be at the testing center?

I plan on waking up early so that I ll be tired the rest of the day.
Then, last minute recite stuff to a friend. Yea I usually recite stuff like i m singing a poetry and the ffaster I can sing it the better I know it :laugh:

Evening- workout , to relieve some stress, and then hot tub;)
That should calm down my nerves.. Then hopefully the someone will sing me something nice lol...

Gluck all :D

MyInitialsAreJC said:
washing my car - school starts the 21st.

a tylenol pm'll have me out ~8 to get 10 hours of sleep and be up @ 6.

what time are you supposed to be at the testing center?

woahh won't tylenol PM leave you groggy for the test??

anyway im doing morning review, then going for a loooong walk on the beach and watching countless dvds to put myself to sleep early

ooh i cannot wait til the night of the 19th and the next day!!

Well, first I will study a little bit in the morning (try to cram in just a little more) and then I will cry myself to sleep... :oops:

noshie said:
Well, first I will study a little bit in the morning (try to cram in just a little more) and then I will cry myself to sleep... :oops:

No you wont cry!! * hugs* you ll be finer than all :luck: :)

I think I am going to take the day off of work (too nervous to be productive anyway) and then I am planning a trip to our science musuem. They have a temporary exhibit called Body Worlds that features cadavers that have been specially treated and displayed in life-like poses. I have been wanting to see it all summer but have had no time with the MCAT studying. That way I will be thinking science but not MCAT.
Hopefully it will inspire me to greatness.
Then sleep.

H and D said:
I think I am going to take the day off of work (too nervous to be productive anyway) and then I am planning a trip to our science musuem. They have a temporary exhibit called Body Worlds that features cadavers that have been specially treated and displayed in life-like poses. I have been wanting to see it all summer but have had no time with the MCAT studying. That way I will be thinking science but not MCAT.
Then sleep.
They had that exhibit in my city and it's absolutely amazing (so it definitely hsa the potential to inspire). When it was here, it also wasn't overly science dense so you should be fine. ;-)

H and D said:
Then sleep.

I saw Body Worlds last year in Chicago... it was incredible. Good plan for that day.

Getting up early, just flashcards during the day, going for a run to tire myself up, setting the alarm....then putting on a DVD and hopefully falling asleep!