What are your plans for summer?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Fenrezz

AT Stills Worst Nightmare
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was just curious, now that the end of the first year is approaching for the classes of 2006, what some of you plan to do with the last summer off for the rest of your life.

I plan on travelling a bit to check out the northwest for a possible future residency. And, if I get time in my busy sleep schedule, I'll try to really practice the clinical skills (blood pressures, eye exams etc) that I never have time to work on right now.

Of course, this is under the assumption that I pass all my classes. :D

Members don't see this ad.

Fenrezz and DrMom, sounds like you guys have some good plans for the summer. I'm excited about this week we have off now, I can hardly imagine the whole summer off!!

I'll be going to Costa Rica for awhile. I haven't made any reservations yet (hopefully I'll get that done this week), but I think I will stay about 9 weeks. The plan right now is to go to a language school with some side trips around Costa Rica.

I also want to spend a little time at a ranch in Colorado. I just to get away from it all and have some time to center myself.

Yay for summer!!:clap: :clap:

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by DrMom
I'll be sitting by the pool.

You're welcome to come by, Fenrezz. :)

Can I wear my sexy speedos? :cool:

Case of beer and a cigar...every day...on my girlfriend's balcony...while she goes to work.

Learn to play golf.

Work on the tan.

Get back into my pre-med school workout routine.

Maybe, juuuuust maybe, if I feel up to it...I will do some reading into OMT. Chapman's points and things like that.

Case of beer and a cigar...every day...on my girlfriend's balcony...while she goes to work.

I admire you and envy you at the same time

I'm working...yea.

I think I'll be doing the most exciting thing of all...STUDYING! Of course, I'm joking about it being exciting, but students at MSUCOM truly do have classes throughout the summer months. We get a week off in July and 3 weeks at the beginning of August, but plow right through otherwise! So, I'm sure I'll find time for pool lounging, trips to the beach, and lots of fun in the sun, however, I may need to bring "Pharmacology Made Ridiculously Simple" with me. Kidding...of course :) Have fun everyone!

:clap:
Julia

Going to Equador on a medical service trip..... for 3-4
weeks

Then I am doing research at UPENN
in Ped. CranioFacial Sx

THE O:eek: