What are your weaknesses???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

EyeCandy

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone!!
I will be applying to dental school this June and as I was looking through some possible interview questions,(just in case I was actually granted an interview) there was one that I just couldn't answer!! "What are your weaknesses?" This question is driving me crazy! :mad: Have any of you guys been asked this? If you were asked, how did you respond? I appreciate any and all feedback, gracias.

Members don't see this ad.

If you want to know of some of your weaknesses, ask someone who's close to you. But, you should be able to come up with at least one or two, like you have trouble working on only one thing at a time, or something like that. Just think about it.

Bucky

Always make sure that whatever you chose as a weakness, you tell them how you turned or are turning it into a strength.
:p

Members don't see this ad :)
Mention only those weaknesses that you can eventually turn around and talk positively about .
Worked for me ! :wink:

just be honest

Just don't say something stupid like "I just like to work too hard". Give a good honest answer.

Hey Eyecandyy.. my weakness is that i am a total perfectionist..which can be tuned into a strength...i found that really impressed the interviewers..you just have to word it correctly...........good luck :D