1. SDN Mobile is now free on iTunes and on the Google Play Store. Enjoy!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

What books/courses do you recommend for MCAT???

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by kgal16, Oct 14, 2002.

?

Which review materials did you like the best?

1. Princeton Review

9 vote(s)
    29.0%
  2. Kaplan

7 vote(s)
    22.6%
  3. Examkrackers

11 vote(s)
    35.5%
  4. Columbia Review

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Berkeley Review

3 vote(s)
    9.7%
  1. I thought it would be a good idea to have all study material reviews in one thread...

I would like to know what everyone thinks were the best materials to study for MCAT.

AAMC Practice Items and tests are definitely a PLUS!!!

But wondering about other courses/books that people used...

Your vote and opinions would be greatly appreciated!!

FORGOT TO PUT "OTHERS" in poll... too late to fix... sorry... if u can kindly post it if it doesnt fit into any of the above categories... it would be greatly appreciated... thanks

2. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg 1K Member
    7+ Year Member

mix of kaplan, TPR, AAMC

3. ermonty

ermonty Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    I second BlitzKrieg. I used/studied those materials on my own and pulled a 30.