What Calculus questions are on PCAT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TennisBoy78

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What types of pre-calculus and calculus type of questions are on the PCAT?

For instance, I know there are a lot of limit questions I've seen on the actual PCAT, but what are the "types?"

Also, what kind of differentiation and/or integration questions are on the PCAT? There are no simple differentiation problems such as "the differential of 4x (squared) is 8x." (Sorry, I dont know how to insert superscripts)

Thanks for your help. If I know there are five or six different pre-calculus and calculus "types", I will know what to focus on.

Members don't see this ad.

hey. As I can remember for the calculus part I did not have any integrations on mine. Now I do not know if that means there aren't any becus there are several diff versions of the test. But I didn't have any one mine. Also about the limits..mine were simple (becus you cannot have calculators) so basically it can't be anything too too difficult. I remember the limits being the simple ones. Also, there were tons of percentages. To be completely honest if you have had calculus lately you should be fine..it was the time that was challenging. Hope this helps.. Oh also, the PCAT website has practice tests, and the math part is alot like the actual test..so you might want to check that out!:)