What classes to take next semester?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rachmoninov3

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
OK, here's my situation: BA in Chemistry in Dec 2003. Informal post-bac since then. I've taken all my pre-reqs with the BA, I have taken Genetics, A&P I&II, Micro, Genomics, Immunology, Virology, Biology of Infectious Organisms, intro to Biochem, Biological chemistry, bio organic chemistry, and Organic mechanisms in biological chemistry, as well as linear algebra, and independent research.

Being a re-applicant, I don't want to get into a program that I can't finish in a year, and I feel bad taking a lab position if I'm just going to use it for one semester. But I don't want to take a bunch of easy psych/sociology courses and be bored to tears for a semester either. Especially because it's all out of my pocket. BUT THEN I HAVE TO TAKE SOMETHING TO SHOW THAT I'M STILL ACTIVELY PURSUING MEDICAL SCHOOL!!!!

I'm more than likely going to take a formal spanish course. I can read and write the language very well (thanks to neurotic high school teachers), and speak it fairly well, I'm just seeing how I will do on the placement test.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what to take? Fun/interesting courses? Upper division math that you liked?

Members don't see this ad.