What day does UCLA update status page?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

whynot

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've read somwehere on SDN that UCLA updates its status page only one day a week. 1) Is this true? 2) What day does the update occur? I am tired of fruitlessly checking everyday. Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

Sorry I don't have your answer, but I do know that they updated my status page on 1/25 (That's a Thursday.) with an interview invite. Good luck.

Sorry I don't have your answer, but I do know that they updated my status page on 1/25 (That's a Thursday.) with an interview invite. Good luck.

thanks Mortal_Lessons. i saw the thread about invites and "final letter sent out" presumed rejections a few days ago and today. my status page hasn't changed one bit in many, many months. I am not sure what to make of it. I am glad not to have received the pre-interview "final letter sent out" but still, what's going on? so confised about their system.

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't know what is up with ucla status page :) it says on mine that the online forms need to be submitted by feb 15 and i haven't any idea what they mean by that. Also, ucsd hasn't updated their status page either because they say their missing the LOR's, when, in fact, i called and they have had them for several weeks... ya got me!

I don't believe there is a single day once a week that all online status updates are made; it's more like whenever they have a bundle of status changes to make that they are usually seen.

I sent in an additional letter of rec and i believe it updated me today ( monday ) as to having recieved it.

yay i guess?

hah