What dental schools in Europe offer postgraduate programs in English

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shwan

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello guys,

What dental schools in Europe offer postgraduate programs in English language (except those at UK & Ireland)?

Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

I know of Goteborg University and Karolinska Institute in Sweden, Oslo University in Norway, and heard of a couple in Czech Republic.

Hi
Im a Dental graduate, iv completed my 4 years study of BDS. id like to apply for postgraduate course in Europe. can u tell me the best dental universities across Europe and what are the entry requirements?
is it true tht all education fees is exempted if the student displays good language preficiency of that EU country?

Members don't see this ad :)
i know the university of frankfurt in germany offers a master in implantology in english.

do anyone know about the postgraduate programs in Europe? As I have graduated from India,do i have any future scope for dentists after i do my masters from Europe? or should i leave back to India and am not licensed to work ? kindly someone share with me the information you have.

do anyone know about the postgraduate programs in Europe? As I have graduated from India,do i have any future scope for dentists after i do my masters from Europe? or should i leave back to India and am not licensed to work ? kindly someone share with me the information you have.

As far as I know, being licensed in Europe (Western EU countries like Germany, UK, France, etc.) has become very difficult in the past 10 years. The reason is that there are so many non-EU nationals who want to go to EU countries and get licensed there. You are right that being proficient in the official language of any EU country is a big must, however it doesn't mean that the dental boards (or associations) of those countries will look at every foreign-trained dentist with positive attitude just because they know the language of that country. It is specially true about dentists from Asia and Africa. They simply want their own graduates to be licensed and employed first. But don't get me wrong, I am not trying to discourage you from further information gathering and research about the possibility of being licensed there. I'd suggest, in case you have the US option, stick to it, and leave EU for later.