What did I miss here the last few days?

Psycho Doctor

*** Angel
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 27, 2004
  1. Medical Student
    I've been gone for the past several days and looking for responses on old threads are pages and pages away. Did anything important go on? Any school sending out acceptances or rejections? Anyone respond to anything I might have asked or that I never responded to? And I guess no on even missed me. :(

Law2Doc

5K+ Member
    Moderator Emeritus
    10+ Year Member
    Dec 20, 2004
    1. Attending Physician
      Psycho Doctor said:
      I've been gone for the past several days and looking for responses on old threads are pages and pages away. Did anything important go on? Any school sending out acceptances or rejections? Anyone respond to anything I might have asked or that I never responded to?

Wow -- you missed quite a bit. All the med schools disbanded. This board is now pre-dental.

About the Ads

Psycho Doctor

*** Angel
      10+ Year Member
      5+ Year Member
      Jun 27, 2004
      1. Medical Student
        MadameLULU said:
        PD,
        A simple search will answer your questions.

Happy searching,
        LULU

and what exactly would i search for??? please don't assume i'm dumb enough not to scan the pages first...ok so think that. should i put every school name in the search, every poster i ever spoke to? :confused:

MadameLULU

Saucy
        Moderator Emeritus
        Verified Expert
        Aug 14, 2004
        KNOTSville
        1. Resident [Any Field]
          Psycho Doctor said:
          and what exactly would i search for??? please don't assume i'm dumb enough not to scan the pages first...ok so think that. should i put every school name in the search, every poster i ever spoke to? :confused:

PD,

Do a search for the threads you last posted on to see if anyone responded to something you asked or commented on. Additionally, search for the threads that you frequently visit. That's not to hard, is it?

PD said:
          Did anything important go on?
          Important? What's important to me probably isn't important to you. It's all relative.

Happy searching,
          LULU

tinkerbelle

10+ Year Member
          15+ Year Member
          Jul 18, 2003
          Neverland
          1. Attending Physician
            Psycho Doctor said:
            I've been gone for the past several days and looking for responses on old threads are pages and pages away. Did anything important go on? Any school sending out acceptances or rejections? Anyone respond to anything I might have asked or that I never responded to?

hmm. i don't think you missed anything important

hope everything is going ok :luck:

About the Ads
            This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
            2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
            3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
            4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
            5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
            6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
            7. This thread is locked.