1. SDN Mobile is now free on iTunes and on the Google Play Store. Enjoy!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

What did I miss???

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by CRAZYTERP, Nov 24, 2002.

1. CRAZYTERP

10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Ok! So for the past three weeks I have been unbelievably busy with work, had some interviews, has homecoming at my alma mater, and then went away for Americorps Training! I checked up on SDN today for the time in a while and I feel like I don't know it anymore, jk.

But seriously, someone has to fill me in on the gossip, did I miss anything exciting? We'll talk.

-CT

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Yogi Bear

Yogi Bear 2K Member
    7+ Year Member

i had a post-padding streak earlier today. like 20 posts in 10 minutes..hehe. i've reformed since.

3. cabruen

7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Tein got banned several more times, but the latest incarnation TeinVi is not only hysterically funny, but has had moments of compassion. Go figure. :)

4. CrazyTerp,
    don't believe Yogi Bear, he hasn't reformed yet, he is still posting. He has turned into a monster-post-padder!

:laugh:

5. cabruen

7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    And don't forget....Tweetie got a UW interview!

6. yes, and other than those major events, nothing new. Same old questions and answers on pre-allo. Now, if u want to know if something major happened, go to Lounge! It went crazy within last two weeks!

:D

7. and the lounge has turned into a sex frenzie so if u are underage or innocent ;) dont go there! :eek:

8. OP
    OP
    CRAZYTERP

10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Tight tight immediatespring, that is exactly what I like to hear. Congrats tweetie, u def deserve the interview invites, I feel like u have been around dishing out congrats forever.

Thanks for keeping me up with the down low guys.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  9. kaos

kaos Web Crawler
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I got waitlisted at several schools and myself and some others were trying to find some waitlist info, to no avail :(

10. Yogi Bear

Yogi Bear 2K Member
    7+ Year Member

hey, i reformed, honestly. check out my research skills in finding lilycat's comments about the baylor rumour. :hardy: