What did I miss???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CRAZYTERP

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok! So for the past three weeks I have been unbelievably busy with work, had some interviews, has homecoming at my alma mater, and then went away for Americorps Training! I checked up on SDN today for the time in a while and I feel like I don't know it anymore, jk.

But seriously, someone has to fill me in on the gossip, did I miss anything exciting? We'll talk.

-CT

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by CRAZYTERP
Ok! So for the past three weeks I have been unbelievably busy with work, had some interviews, has homecoming at my alma mater, and then went away for Americorps Training! I checked up on SDN today for the time in a while and I feel like I don't know it anymore, jk.

But seriously, someone has to fill me in on the gossip, did I miss anything exciting? We'll talk.

-CT

i had a post-padding streak earlier today. like 20 posts in 10 minutes..hehe. i've reformed since.

Tein got banned several more times, but the latest incarnation TeinVi is not only hysterically funny, but has had moments of compassion. Go figure. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by Yogi Bear
i had a post-padding streak earlier today. like 20 posts in 10 minutes..hehe. i've reformed since.

CrazyTerp,
don't believe Yogi Bear, he hasn't reformed yet, he is still posting. He has turned into a monster-post-padder!

:laugh:

And don't forget....Tweetie got a UW interview!

yes, and other than those major events, nothing new. Same old questions and answers on pre-allo. Now, if u want to know if something major happened, go to Lounge! It went crazy within last two weeks!

:D

and the lounge has turned into a sex frenzie so if u are underage or innocent ;) dont go there! :eek:

Originally posted by immediatespring
and the lounge has turned into a sex frenzie so if u are underage or innocent ;) dont go there! :eek:

Tight tight immediatespring, that is exactly what I like to hear. Congrats tweetie, u def deserve the interview invites, I feel like u have been around dishing out congrats forever.

Thanks for keeping me up with the down low guys.

I got waitlisted at several schools and myself and some others were trying to find some waitlist info, to no avail :(

Originally posted by DrLady
CrazyTerp,
don't believe Yogi Bear, he hasn't reformed yet, he is still posting. He has turned into a monster-post-padder!

:laugh:

hey, i reformed, honestly. check out my research skills in finding lilycat's comments about the baylor rumour. :hardy: