What did ya think?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pezzang

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I thought bio was hard and had too much genetics in it. Other than that, I thought the exam was pretty predictable. What did ya all think about the MCAT today?

Members don't see this ad.

pezzang said:
I thought bio was hard and had too much genetics in it. Other than that, I thought the exam was pretty predictable. What did ya all think about the MCAT today?

you got done before 4? or did you take it outside the USA

I thought it was pretty easy. I had EJ form. It was surprising to find MANY questions copied from AAMC 3R-8R almost word by word. Those were the most welcome.
And I didn't take a CBT, I'm in Newfoundland and we're 1.5h ahead of everyone else :)

Members don't see this ad :)
everything was pretty predictable, except bio, had form EG, it was pretty hard

MJB said:
I think I should have had some coffee...
Me too!..I only had a couple of sips before the test this morning.

The physical was easier for me and the bio was good, because I just had genetics, but....there were parts that made me say...Huh????, but all in all, it was good.

Marcia

Found bio to be very predictable, the other sections were great, although I didn't like the prompts for WS.

man, that test sucked. i was confident going in, devastated going out. the PS seemed easy (which means i probably sucked), the Verbal first half was good, second half was a little not so good. Writing section was okay. Bio sucked and seemed so foreign (which easily means i sucked). I barely recognized any of the questions from 3-8R. Was a tough test, got done at 3:30. not enough time to think some the bio things through. orgo parts were scarcer than the practice tests but easier than bio for me. i was the only mcatter at my test center, which could only accomodate 3 ppl (a gre taker and an architecture-something test taker). all in all pretty cool place. hopefully i was a 1 in a million guesser today.