What did you do after you got your acceptance?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Biscuit799

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I sat down with my acceptance letter and lit up a Fuente Opus A, and had a glass of Veuve; thus meeting my total allowed expenditures for the year.

Members don't see this ad.

Biscuit799 said:
I sat down with my acceptance letter and lit up a Fuente Opus A, and had a glass of Veuve; thus meeting my total allowed expenditures for the year.

lol, thats funny. i don't even know what those things are, but they sound expensive :laugh: :thumbup: :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
jtank said:
lol, thats funny. i don't even know what those things are, but they sound expensive :laugh: :thumbup: :laugh:

The Fuente is a cigar that costs 22 bucks. The Veuve is champagne that I got for 35 bucks a bottle. Usually I smoke $1 cigars and drink Miller Lite (I'm poor), but hey, med school is worth it!

I wen to the thread already created on this topic (sarcasm)

Biscuit799 said:
The Fuente is a cigar that costs 22 bucks. The Veuve is champagne that I got for 35 bucks a bottle. Usually I smoke $1 cigars and drink Miller Lite (I'm poor), but hey, med school is worth it!
That's the spirit ! :D Actually, except screaming for 2 seconds, I haven't done much...

Jeffy said:
I wen to the thread already created on this topic (sarcasm)

Hey, I didn't even think of that (sorry it's late, or is it early?)

Veuve is nice.