What did you do on the last week before the exam day? (opinion on QVault?)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FutureDDS_11

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

So I have about 4 weeks until I take the exam, and I have the usual resources.

I've been fixing around my schedule as the exam is coming up. For those who already took the exam, what did you do on the last week (especially the last few days) before the exam. I know that most recommend resting up at least the day before/ 2 days before, but I am pretty sure that wont happen for me.

Other than taking the 2007 and 2009 exams, what did you look at for your last days after you were done with the Full Lengths? Should I take the time to rewatch/redo all chad's quizzes? Should I redo all of Destroyer questions or just the ones that I circled on the final days?

Also and I am definitely planning on getting DAT Genius. In addition, I am also considering QVault for Bio and Reading comprehension. I heard it's good for bio, so is it worth it to get for RC and Bio?

P.S. just the thought that 3 weeks from next Monday, I will be taking the exam scares the crap out of me, I don't think I've ever been this nervous for an exam before.

Thank you all!

Members don't see this ad.

I took all the BC full-lengths, the 2007 and the 2009 in the last week. I'd try to space out the FL's so you're taking them every other day. I left three days after my final full-length (the 2009). I just went through Destroyer solutions and went over my notes from the BC full-lengths. The day before my test I had a light review in the morning where I went over road maps and Destroyer solutions.

If you're getting Genius I'd plan on doing that first because it is quite difficult. I don't think you'll need QVault.

Taking mine in about 3 weeks too OP! Obviously I don't know what to do about the week before, just sending good wishes your way.

Reactions: 1 user
I took all the BC full-lengths, the 2007 and the 2009 in the last week. I'd try to space out the FL's so you're taking them every other day. I left three days after my final full-length (the 2009). I just went through Destroyer solutions and went over my notes from the BC full-lengths. The day before my test I had a light review in the morning where I went over road maps and Destroyer solutions.

If you're getting Genius I'd plan on doing that first because it is quite difficult. I don't think you'll need QVault.
I heard that QVault's bio section is very good, do you think otherwise?