what did you do the day before your exam?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

xiphoidprocess

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
anything fun?

Members don't see this ad.

I think I enjoyed the day before my exam quite a bit. Considering I wrote the Canadian DAT I had to travel a couple hours to the nearest center and stay in a hotel with my family. It was nearing the end of reading week, and I was busy earlier in the week studying. If I didn't spend some time with them then I would have wasted my whole week without spending some quality time with them...so we all went out for supper, then did some shopping at the mall, and then finished off with just driving around to see what the city was like. Figured I'd do a little studying after that, but then we ended up watching a movie and crashing for the night. All in all it was a pretty relaxing and fun day lol.

lol its been a 2-day celebration for me so far. Took it yesterday, went out last night, going out tonight :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I played pick-up games of basketball, until I was drenched in sweat, extremely tired, and my calves were cramping up.