What did you guys do the day before the exam?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

informatique

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm taking the exam tomorrow and I guess I'm a tad bit anxious. I hit the gym for about 2 hours and ate healthy meals and thinking about just relaxing for the rest of the evening, but I'm tempted to do some last minute reviewing/studying...

BTW we just need to take 2 IDs and nothing else, right?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm taking the exam tomorrow and I guess I'm a tad bit anxious. I hit the gym for about 2 hours and ate healthy meals and thinking about just relaxing for the rest of the evening, but I'm tempted to do some last minute reviewing/studying...

BTW we just need to take 2 IDs and nothing else, right?

Take your credit card.When I took mine,they asked for a credit card even though I had my pic ID with me.Take both,CC and pic ID.Good luck.

Don't study. I rented a movie and tried not to think about it. If you have your test in the morning I wouldn't advise eating breakfast or drinking anything. Trust me. Best of luck

Members don't see this ad :)
I agree, don't eat too much. I had a bowl of cereal at 8:30 and a granola bar around 10:30 and I took the test at noon. You don't want to have to go to the bathroom during the test. You will be hungry but it isn't as distracting as the other option.

Thanks for the tips!

My exam is at 12:00, but it's going to take me an hour to get there, so I'll probably have some oatmeal and fruit for breakfast and leave my house around 10:15 so I can get there early. I'll probably take a gatorade/granola bar with me and eat a little bit during the break.

The day before the MCAT, I planned to just relax. Go to the driving range, hit up the shooting range, and enjoy the day. I found myself at a local bookstore. Part of me resisted tried to resist the urge to go to the Exam Preparation section of the store. Thank God I did.

I found a practice Bio problem I'd NEVER seen before. I tried it out. I completely analyzed the data incorrectly. I spent the next 25 minutes or so going through the problem, understanding what I did wrong.

An almost identical problem showed up on the exam the next day. I got a 13 on Bio.

i actually had class the night before, got home around nine, and reviewed some PAT TFE and pattern folding (weak areas of mine) until i fell asleep.

Noticed my Kaplan book came with a cd with a practice test....definately helped get a feel for what to expect...especially the pace required to finish QR in time.